The VRX918SP is a powered, suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268FF neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive®, 18″ woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The VRX918SP was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LAP Line Array speaker and VRX-AF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in arrays consisting entirely of VRX918SP subwoofers..
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1500 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization, EQ and crossover functionality.
- 18 inch, 2268FF dual voice coil, neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame.
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
- Large port area for reduced distortion.
1500 Watts Peak
LF: Dual-Bridged Technology™, Class D
31 Hz – 220 Hz
(H x W x D)
508 mm x 597 mm x 749 mm
(20.0 in x 23.5 in x 29.5 in)
Frequency Response: 34 Hz – 220 Hz
Maximum Peak Output: 126 dB SPL at 1m
Bandpass Nominal Impedance: LF: 2 x 2 ohms
LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2268FF 457 mm (18 in) dual voice coil
Differential Drive® woofer with neodymium-magnet
Audio Input Connector: XLR with loop through
Input Attenuator (0-16 dB)
Selectable 80 Hz or 120 Hz Low Pass
80 Hz High-Pass enable/disable for XLR loop thru.
DSP based, resident in Input Module
System Management: DSP based limiters for mechanical and thermal protection
AC Power Operating Range:L 90-132 VAC or 216-264 VAC, 50/60Hz
AC Line Voltage: User selectable: 120V/240V (-15%, +10%)
AC Input Connector: Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPA)
AC Loop Through Connector: Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPB)
AC Current Requirements: 6A per system at 120V, 3A per system at 240V
Enclosure: 18 mm birch plywood.
Suspension / Mounting: Optional VRX-AF line-array frame kit or 10 mm forged eyebolts